Call today to reserve the Stage and Green Room for your event.
The Green Room and Stage are located inside the Nashville City Park at 1301 W Johnson St Nashville, AR 71852. The Green Room itself measures 55 x 23 with dressing rooms and restrooms with showers. There are 8- 6′ round tables and 80 straight back chairs. The adjoining outdoor covered raised open stage measures 40 x 80.
Green Room/Stage Facility Use Policy
Stage and Green Room-$300 per day or $60 per hour with $200 deposit
Green Room only-$200 per day or $35 per hour with $100 deposit
Stage only-$100 per day or $25 per hour with $100 deposit
- Smoking is not allowed in the park or park facilities.
- Alcoholic beverages or drugs are not allowed at any event.
- Music must be kept at a low level.
- All events must conclude at 10:00 p.m.
Cancellation of your event needs to be two (2) days prior to the scheduled event. All monies will be refunded.
- A $100 damage deposit per each room/area is required and will be refunded the next business day following the event. Damages and cost of repairs or replacement will be taken out of the deposit.
- If fire extinguishers are stolen, damaged or discharged, payment to cover the cost of replacement or repair will be levied.
- Renter is responsible for trash removal. Trash containers will be provided.
Decorations must be free standing. NO nails are to be driven in walls.