The Legion Hut is located at 301 W Dodson St Nashville, AR 71852.
The main area is 37 x 37 with an upper area of 16 x 24. There are 16 tables and 75 chairs.
POLICY FOR PUBLIC USE OF
THE LEGION HUT
Activities/Events listed below may be held at the LEGION HUT Facility for a fee. The fee will be one hundred dollars ($100) per day/per event regardless of the number of hours the facilities are used plus a one hundred dollar ($100.00) deposit which will be refunded IF the facilities are not damaged and left clean after the scheduled event. No deposit will be refunded until it has been inspected. No alcohol is permitted in or on premises. Any scheduled event must be over by 10:00 pm.
*Weddings *Anniversary Parties *Birthday Parties *Businesses
*Receptions *Family/Class Reunions *Political Events *Churches
*School Activities *Civic Clubs
The LEGION HUT is located at 301 West Dodson St and provides local residents a clean, smoke-free facility for activities requiring a medium sized meeting area. The fee charged for use of these facilities will cover the following:
*Air conditioning *Restroom facilities
*Meeting Tables and chairs *Gas heaters
The fee is per event and/or per day.
In the event of a natural or man-made disaster, these facilities will become an emergency relief station which would automatically cancel any and all other events scheduled.
Maximum number of people allowed at the LEGION HUT is 60.
- The following activities will NOT BE PERMITTED at the LEGION HUT: *Illicit drug use *Drinking of Alcohol *Loud Music *Dancing *Loud or offensive language *ANY unlawful activities
- The Legion Hut is a smoke-free facility; smoking is permitted outside of the building.
- KITCHEN FACILITIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE
- Facilities must be scheduled in advance with payment made at the time of scheduling or when the key is picked up. If there is a need to cancel an event it must be canceled a minimum of one (1) day in advance to receive a refund for the use of the facilities and/or the deposit.
- Absolutely no tape on ceiling, walls, floors or ceiling fans.
- No sitting on tables or counters.
- ANY damage to the building or property caused by ANY event or ANY person attending an event will he charged to the organization/person scheduling the event.
- Any scheduled event must be over by 10 p.m.
Police Officers will at any time randomly check in during events scheduled at the Legion Hut.
NON-COMPLIANCE TO ANY ONE OR MORE OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF DEPOSIT.